Thursday, February 8, 2018

Asking yourself WHY????

Have you ever been caught asking yourself why you did something? Why did you date that person, why did you change your hair color to that? Why did you get that loan? Why did you do that? I have these inner monologues with myself all the time and I question myself and some of the choices I have made about so many things. After I ask myself the question of why I always answer it. Now I know what you’re thinking…. When you answer your own question, you might be crazy. So, I guess I’m crazy because I’m always answering my own questions. And why do I answer my own question…hell because I wanna know the answers to them that’s why. Ask yourself how many times have you asked your self a question and out of all those question how many have you answered? And not just a bull crap answer a real answer something you would say to someone else? My life if full of questions and answer sometime its simple and other times not so much. But I at least try to give an answer even when it seems like there is none.

No comments:

Respect

How do you show and command respect at the same damn time? I have this issue and not a clue how to fix it. I'm adopted and I have 12 ...